Know about the list of Top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2016, Cricketers are constantly extraordinary performers for cricket fans, different arrangements of this amusement has facilitated the life of cricketers and have given them a chance to gain overwhelming wage.
The following is the list of top 10 richest cricketers in the world of 2016 who are gaining overwhelming salary in the world. They acquire substantial salary from their diversion charges and embracing different well known brands.
List of top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2016:
Cricket fans are quick to known the positioning and pay of their most loved cricket, consequently, here is a list of top 10 richest cricketers of world who are winning tolerable measure of pay from this game.
10. Brett Lee: Brett Lee is another cricketer who is gaining delightful pay from this calling. His yearly wage is $4 million, which originates from underwriting and playing cricket.
9. Kevin Pietersen: He is an astonishing player why should capable acquire his position in top 10 richest cricketers and has the capacity win a pay of $3 million from his amusement and $4.5 million every year. He is additionally winning substantial pay from underwriting; $1.5 million makes him the ninth richest cricketer in world.
8. Yuvraj Singh: Despite the fact that Yuvraj Singh is out of Indian National group subsequent to long time, still he finds himself able to gain overwhelming pay from IPL matches and underwriting. He finds himself able to get a yearly wage of $5 million. His wage of $1.5 million originates from underwriting and $3.5 from his diversion. A year ago, RCB paid him 14.5 Crore for playing in IPL.
7. Rohit Sharma: Another successful and milliner cricketer from Indian cricket group, Rohit Sharma is acquiring a pay of $5 million yearly. He finds himself able to make procure a measure of $2 million from underwriting and $3 million from his diversion. He is additionally holding a record of scoring most astounding keep running in ODI innings and is the most charming player of Indian Team. Subsequently, because of his different accomplishments, he is presently ready to accomplish a perpetual position in Indian Cricket group.
6. Shane Watson: Yearly wage of Shane Watson is $6 million; this is from playing cricket and supporting different items. He gains $3 million from support and $3 million from diversion. He is a prominent all-rounder in this game and is known for destructing rival group. He is a well known and perpetual individual from IPL group Rajasthan Royals. In this way, he is among the top 10 richest individual in the world and is a flexible player.
5. Chris Gayle: Chris Gayle is a mainstream West Indies player who has earned fame and high consideration of his fans through his playing style. He is additionally listed as the richest cricketer and wins a salary of $7 million yearly. He gets a pay of $4 million by endorsing so as to play cricket and $million different items. He likewise gains substantial pay of $7 million by playing all T20 League and is well known for his one of a kind and flexible style of playing.
4. Gautam Gambhir: Gautam Gambhir is out from the playing 11 from Indian National Team anyway, he is still ready to win overwhelming wage from IPL and other underwriting. He gets a yearly charge of $3.5 million from IPL and $4.5 million from underwriting. Therefore, because of his playing aptitude and prevalence, he finds himself able to gain $8 million consistently.
3. Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli is another richest cricketer from India, he acquires a wage of $9 million from support, and his yearly pay is $3 million. He is a youthful Indian cricketer who has increased such notoriety in just couple of years. His aggregate acquiring is $12 million. He is been delegated as the Test Team commander of Indian Cricket group.
2. Sachin Tendulkar: He is the legend in cricket world and his yearly pay is $18 million. He is a Bharat Ratan holder and is sight to behold of each Indians. Indeed, even after the retirement of Master Blaster, he is still ready to win $18 million by underwriting different well known brands. Along these lines, he is the second richest cricketers in the world.
1. MS Dhoni: He is a famous Indian cricketer who is in the list of top 10 richest cricketers in the world. He is among the top most 100 payers of the world has gained 22nd position in richest sportsperson in the world. His yearly salary is $3.5 million and he acquires substantial pay from supporting different brands and gets a measure of $28 million. Therefore, his aggregate salary comes to $31.5 million yearly.
In this way, these are a portion of the prominent and richest cricketers in the world in 2016, Their prominence is expanding each year thus as their pay, they find themselves able to get alluring wage from different arrangements of cricket and underwriting.