Julianne Moore was born on 3 December in the year 1960. She is an American actor and even a children’s author. She was born in North Carolina at the Fort Bragg. Her father worked in the United States Army as a paratrooper. Her mother, Anne was a social worker and a psychologist from Greenock in Scotland. She was sixteen when her family moved to Falls Church Virginia. She attended the School of Frankfurt American High School over there.
Julianne Moore first began her career with off-Broadway television and theater. Her first screen role was in the year 1984, in the episode of The Edge of Night. She gained confidence after she played the dual role of the half-sisters. She struggled very hard and learnt a lot. She also learned to take responsibilities and this is how she appeared in many movies. She has appeared in many television shows and in more than sixty-two films.
Julianne Moore’s top five movies in which she has wonderfully entertained the audience
There are many movies of Julianne Moore which deserves special attention, but below 5 displays the true talent of this star.
Top 5 Movies of Julianne Moore
1. Hannibal- This movie was released in the year 2001 and was a thrilling film directed by Ridley Scott. This story was taken from the novel of Thomas Harris’. Sir Anthony Hopkins played his character as the serial cannibalistic killer Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore’s coupling was amazing as he saved her from his one existing victim, who was waiting on for revenge against the doctor. Julianne Moore infused the role with own signature drive and flair, winning over viewers who were doubtful of her casting in the character.
2. Magnolia- This movie was released in the year 1999 and Julianne Moore was co-starring with Tom Cruise, who was selected for the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award for his character in the film. The other star casts include Jason Robards, John C. Reilly, Philip Seymour Hoffman and William H. Macy. Moore played the role of Linda Partridge, the “Trophy Wife”. Her role in this movie is about a woman who gets married for money, however in the end she falls in love with her husband.
3. Nine Months- This movie was released in the year 1995 and has many scenes of romantic comedy in the movie. It is directed by Chris Columbus and it was a remake of the French movie Neuf Mois and had Julianne Moore co-starring with Robin Williams, Hugh Grant, Joan Cusack, Tom Arnold, and Jeff Goldblum. Julianne Moore played the role of a ballet teacher known as Rebecca Taylor, who was in a pleasant relationship with Samuel Faulkner who is a child psychologist. When, Julianne Moore is aware that she is pregnant, she displayed all the emotions of a pregnant woman who suffers and deals with the hilarious phobias of Samuel’s. This is a very funny and interesting movie and so makes it on the top five movies of Julianne Moore.
4. The Kids Are All Right- This film won the Academy award and was released in the year 2010. This is a movie directed by Lisa Cholodenko. In this movie, Julianne Moore has displayed Jules’ differing emotions excellently, which has helped the movie win abundant accolades.
5. The Lost World: Jurassic Park- This is a thrilling and an amazing action film that was released in the year 1997 and it was directed by Steven Spielberg. This movie was based on Michael Crichton’s novel in the year 1995, “The Lost World”. Julianne Moore starred opposite Vince Vaughn, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, and Pete Postlethwaite. Moore showed her fondness for action and exact physicality as she struggled off dangerous dinosaurs and made it appear easy.
List of top 20 films of Julianne Moore
1. Tales from the Darkside: The Movie
2. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
3. The Gun in Betty Lou’s Handbag
4. Body of Evidence
5. Benny & Joon
6. The Fugitive
7. Short Cuts
8. Vanya on 42nd Street
11. Nine Months
13. Surviving Picasso
14. Chicago Cab
15. Boogie Nights
16. The Myth of Fingerprints
17. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
18. The Big Lebowski
20. Cookie’s Fortune
Upcoming movies of Julianne Moore of 2015 2016
Julianne Moore is bedrock of talent in the movie industry. She has cut her teeth with a number of different roles. Today people refer to her as one of the best actors to have graced the screen. Sharing the list of Upcoming movies of Julianne Moore
• Seventh Son- To be released in 2015
• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2- To be released in 2015
• Freeheld- To be released in 2015
All fans are waiting eagerly for the movies of Julianne Moore. Keep visiting this section to get latest update in 2015-2016 about Julianne Moore