Shining star of the film industry- Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon is the professional name of the famous actress, Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon. She started her acting career in 1991. Her first role was in The Man in the Moon, she was the female lead. Witherspoon won Golden Globe Award, Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and the Critics Choice Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in Walk the Line. She has acted in many super hit movies and her acting is always appreciated.
Life of the most successful actress- Reese Witherspoon movies
Reese Witherspoon was born on 22 March 1976 in New Orleans Southern Baptist Hospital in Louisiana. She lived in Germany for four years as a child. She was a good student and received good grades in school. She is fond of reading books. Witherspoon is a graduate from the Harpeth Hall School. She was a cheerleader in her school. Witherspoon left from Stanford to chase her dream of becoming an actor. At the age of 7, Witherspoon was selected for a florist television advertisement as a model, which motivated her to pursue acting. Later, she started taking acting lessons. Witherspoon stood in first place in a talent fair. She was engaged to Ryan Phillippe in December 1998. She has tone daughter and one son.
Reese Witherspoon is an amazing actress. She has worked in many movies list of movies is given below.
Top 5 Movies of Reese Witherspoon:
1. The Man in the Moon: It is first in the list as it is the first movie of Reese Witherspoon. It is one of the best movies of the director. It was the last film of well-known director Robert Mulligan. The releasing date of The Man in the Moon is 4 October 1991. The movie was a success; it earned $2,853,801 in USA. It was distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Duration of the movie is 99 minutes. Reese Witherspoon role in the movie was appreciated.
2. Overnight Delivery: This is of a genre romantic comedy. Director of the movie is Jason Bloom. The story of the movie was liked and appreciated by many people. Steven bloom and Marc Sedaka wrote the story. Running time of the movie is 87 minutes.
3. The Importance of Being Earnest: This is a British American comedy drama movie. It is based on a play The Importance of Being Earnest that is of a comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde. In North America, this film earned around $8.3 million and worldwide it earned around $ 17,290,970. Producers of the movie are Barnaby Thompson, Uri Frunchmann, and David Brown. The movie has music composed by Charlie Mole.
4. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde: it is also known as Legally Blonde 2. It is a sequel of Legally blonde, which was released in 2001. Second part was released in 2003. Movie cast includes Luke Wilson, Elle Woods, Regina King, Sally Field, Bob Newhart, and Bruce McGill. The movie was filmed in offices in Utah, Illinois State Capital, and Energy solution Arena. The story of the movie was set in Washington. The aerial views in the movie were scale models built by the crewmembers.
5. How Do You Know: This is a romantic comedy drama movie. James L. Brooks has written, directed, and produced this movie. Movie stars Owen Wilson, Jack Nicholson, Reese Witherspoon, and Paul Rudd. It was released in Westwood premiere on 13 December 2010 and in other countries on 17 December 2010. The duration of the movie is 116 minutes. This is the third film of Rudd and Witherspoon.
List of top 20 films of Reese Witherspoon
1. The Man in the Moon
3. A Far Off Place
4. Jack the Bear
9. Overnight Delivery
11. Cruel Intentions
13. Best Laid Plans
14. Little Nicky
15. American Psycho
16. The Trumpet of the Swan
17. Legally Blonde
18. The Importance of Being Earnest
19. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde
20. Vanity Fair
Upcoming movies of Reese Witherspoon in 2015-2016
Expectation is pretty high that in coming time she will sign many more projects to entertain the audience. Check the list of Upcoming movies of Reese Witherspoon
• Don’t Mess with Texas- Stage Filming- 2015
All the fans of Reese Witherspoon hope that she keeps entertaining them by acting in more films in future.